We get a lot of questions from customers about used vehicles. People want to know, “What are the best used cars to buy?” and “How can I buy a car with bad credit?” and “Where can I buy a certified used car?” Here at Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT, we want to make sure your questions are answered.
What makes a Certified Used Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram?
To become a Certified Pre-Owned Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram, we have to know the exact condition of your vehicle. To do this, we put ’em to the test with a rigorous 125-point inspection.
- Qualification Standards
- Ownership Materials
- Mechanical Standards
- Appearance Standards
- Detail Standards
What is the Certified Pre-Owned Warranty?
We use a CARFAX History Report on all of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Documents that the vehicle is clear of any prior title obligations
- The CARFAX Buyback Guarantee protects you from unknowingly buying a used car with DMV-reported incidents (salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history). This coverage lasts one year and is transferable.
Do Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with Roadside Assistance?
- 24-hour “Sign and Go” (up to $100 per occurrence) includes:
- Flat-tire service (with your good spare)
- Gas delivery (up to two gallons)
- Battery-jump assistance
- Lockout service (i.e., keys locked in car, frozen lock, etc.)
- Towing service (if vehicle is inoperative)
- If your vehicle requires repairs, is inoperable due to the failure of a covered component; and repairs take overnight
- Up to $35 per day ($175 maximum per occurrence)
Where can I buy a Certified Used Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram?
Right here at Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! Check out our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Inventory or call 801-980-3527 to speak with a sales representative.
Used InventoryCertified Inventory