Should I t
rade in my car
While it is possible to get more money selling on your own, for most people, trading their car in or selling it to a dealership is the best choice. With a little research, and the right dealer, you can often get nearly as much as you would selling on your own and with a lot less headache!
- If you're trading, you will receive a tax credit that can significantly reduce payment and amount financed.
- It's easy! The dealership does all the work.
- No need to wait. Get the transportation you want now!
- The dealer will pay off your vehicle no matter what you owe if you trade it in.
- No need to wait for a buyer to arrange financing or sell their trade.
- Protects your privacy and saves you time!
- You may get less for your vehicle.
When choosing a dealer to buy your car to, take advantage of the laws of supply and demand.� Choosing a dealership that sells a large volume of used cars puts demand in your favor. Large volume dealers need inventory and will pay more to get it than a smaller dealer who is moving a smaller volume. Ken Garff West Valley sells over thousands of used cars every month. We need your vehicle! Click here to set an appointment for a no obligation appraisal and fast cash for your car.